Bridget Coloring Press Image License
Updated November 1, 2020
These terms are subject to change at any time and without notice. Please review these terms regularly.
The following terms apply to all Bridget Coloring Press artwork, including but not limited to (1) paperback books purchased on Amazon, (2) digital editions purchased on Lulu, and (3) images shared via email, social media, or on Bridgetcoloringpress.com.
You are responsible for complying with the copyright laws in your jurisdiction.
- Share your completed coloring pages online.
- Print one or more copies for personal or academic use.
- Make and share a “flip-through” video. A “flip-through” is a video of a physical book.
- Make and share a “slideshow” video (with a large watermark to protect the artwork). A “slideshow” is a video showing digital images.
- Share images within an online review (with a large watermark to protect the artwork).
- Forward our promotional emails to people you know (while abiding by all email related laws).
- Have “color along” events (in-person or online) using any of our images (as long as the other rules regarding sharing of images are followed).
You may not:
- Use our images in any way for commercial gain without written permission.
- Share or distribute digital editions (ie. PDF copies). Each digital edition is licensed for one person only.
- Claim the illustration as your own or alter the illustration and claim as your own creation
- Use the design as web graphics – colored form or black and white.
- Use the image in any way to resell on products on any POD sites, such as Zazzle, Cafepress, Red Bubble, Creative fabrica, Fiverr or any other print on demand website.